Vaso de Ramas Ceramic Sculpture
This piece is sold.
Vaso de Ramas is a sculptural vessel inspired by the stems from a bouquet of flowers.
This collectable work of art is embossed with the artist's stamp. More of Christian's work is available on request.
Photo Credit: Miguel Carillo
About the Work
- Year: 2020
- Measurement: 12.9” x 10" x 10.5"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Limited Edition piece
- Letter of Authenticity
- Ceramic sculptural glass
- Handmade in high temperature ceramic - 1250 degrees Celsius in an oxidation atmosphere
- Clean with a soft, damp microfibre cloth
- Delicate pieces; handle and transport carefully
- Shipping within the continental US in 4-8 days
- Contact our team for International Shipping
Christian Escajadillo is a Peruvian ceramics artist and designer that creates collectable pieces to generate reactions to break the everyday. His focus is on building bridges between contemporary aesthetics and pre-Columbian images of Peru, from an organic and geometric expression. His passion for design led him to create works that explore his roots and reflect his fascination with the pre-Hispanic world of South America.
This is a collectable work of art. To further inquire about Christian's pieces, please get in touch.