National Museum Qatar - Limited Edition Photography
This piece is sold.
A rose in the heart of Doha, this exterior view is absolutely stunning in the moonlit sky.
Limited Edition High Gloss Print of 25 signed and numbered by the artist. Frame not included.
About the Work
- Year: 2019
- Print Size: 30" x 30"
- Limited Edition Series (25)
- Signed & Numbered by Artist
- Letter of Authenticity
- High Gloss Inkjet Print
- FSC-certified, acid-free paper with a smooth, neutral-white finish (230 gsm- approximately a 6pt or 60# cover weight stock)
- Prints wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube for transport
- Keep at normal room temperatures and away from fluorescent lighting, direct sunlight and high humidity
- Shipping within the continental US in 5-7 days
- Contact our team for International Shipping
Curvilinear is the latest collection of multi-talented photographer, artist and designer Jay Britto. His limited edition high gloss prints explore architectural details from around the world, all personally captured throughout Jay's travels. Born and raised in Peru, he was surrounded by rich colors and a vibrant culture that continue to inspire him. As a teenager he moved to New York and became interested in interior design and architecture, as well as the beautiful buildings of the city.
This is a collectable work of art. To further inquire about Jay's work, please use our contact us form.