Vaso Cruz Negro Ceramic Sculpture
This piece is sold.
Vaso Cruz Negro is a conical sculpture in the shape of a cross, which grows from the base to the mouth, inspired by Andean geometry.
This collectable work of art is embossed with the artist's stamp. More of Christian's work is available on request.
Photo Credit: Miguel Carillo
About the Work
- Year: 2020
- Measurement: 8.7" x 6" x 6"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Limited Edition piece
- Letter of Authenticity
- Ceramic sculptural glass
- Handmade in high temperature ceramic - 1250 degrees Celsius in an oxidation atmosphere
- Clean with a soft, damp microfibre cloth
- Delicate pieces; handle and transport carefully
- Shipping within the continental US in 4-8 days
- Contact our team for International Shipping
Christian Escajadillo is a Peruvian ceramics artist and designer that creates collectable pieces to generate reactions to break the everyday. His focus is on building bridges between contemporary aesthetics and pre-Columbian images of Peru, from an organic and geometric expression. His passion for design led him to create works that explore his roots and reflect his fascination with the pre-Hispanic world of South America.
This is a collectable work of art. To further inquire about Christian's pieces, please contact us.